A data center or data centre is a building, a dedicated space within a building, or a group of buildings used to house computer systems and associated components, such as telecommunications and storage systems.
In computer networking, a network service is an application running at the network application layer and above, that provides data storage, manipulation, presentation, communication or other capability
- Interconnection: services
- FIrewall Services
- Private Integrated Networks
- Resource Sharing
- Web Services
- File server is divided into two categories like as Dedicated and Non-Dedicated file server. Dedicated server is designed only for use as the File server, along with their workstation attached for reading or writing files as well as database.
Routing & Switching
- The function of Switching is to switch data packets between devices on the same network (or same LAN - Local Area Network).
Security Appliances & Firewalls
- Active devices block unwanted traffic. Examples of such devices are firewalls, anti virus scanning devices, and content filtering devices.
- Wireless service means any commercial mobile radio service, wireless service, common carrier wireless exchange service.